- Change oil (up to 5 qts) with name brand oil of your choice
- Change oil filter
- Lubricate chassis-where required
- Check transmission fluid
- Check front, transfer case and rear differential - if installed
- Check brake fluid
- Check power steering fluid
- Check antifreeze level
- Check hydraulic clutch - if installed
- Fill windshield washer fluid
- Check air filter
- Our techs visually inspect your engine bay while they are working on your vehicle. The same will be done to the undercarriage by the tech working under you vehicle.
- We carry a full line of major oils, including conventional, synthetic, synthetic blends, high mileage and Dexos. Also major brands of diesel oils and gear oils and automatic transmission oils.
Our Full Service Oil Change Includes:
• High Mileage, Synthetic Blend & Synthetic
• Dexos Oil
• High Zinc content oils available for older engines
• Diesel Conventional or Synthetic Oil Change
• Motorhome Conventional or Synthetic Oil Change
Fluid Flushes using specialty fluids, standard ATF, synthetics, or OEM spec transmission oils like Mercon SP, Dexron VI, and many others, are available.
• Automatic Transmission Flush
• Power Steering Flush
• Coolant Flush
• Manual Transmission
• Transfer Case
• Air Filters
• Cabin Air Filters
• Fuel Filters
• Transmission Filters
Changing your vehicles' oil every 3,000 - 5000 miles is the most important preventative maintenance service you can have performed on your car. Regular oil changes help ensure that your vehicle is performing well by extending the life of your engine. Our standard oil change is quick, convenient, and includes a multi-point service and safety inspection.